Thursday, March 26, 2009

Must Have Resources

As I said in my story, I am a private investigator. I shared a few of our resources in my story but I figured I would add a post with a few links of sites that may be able to help. Some of them are E books that experts have published on the cheating subject. Take some time to read their stuff, they actually know what they are talking about!

This site offers a ton of tactics to catch a cheater, boyfriend or girlfriend, wife or Husband.
Catch a Cheater Tactics

This site offers an instant E book on how to expose that cheater.
Expose The Cheater

This site is great if your suspected cheater uses the same computer as you. This is some ASWESOME software that you can instantly download and track everything that is done on the computer!
Computer Tracking

As I come across different articles and sites I will be sure to post them so check my blog often . As Always, Catch them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment