Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Night; 11:30pm

Well as the title says its Friday night. If anyone reading this has been in my position before then maybe you can relate to what I am about to say. I used to look forward to the weekends. I would get excited about going out, seeing some friends maybe catching a band somewhere.

Now its not the same. I usually just wonder what kind of stupid shit is she going to do to piss me off. And, of course, because I know whats going on every little thing is going to piss me off.

So that is why I am at home tonight writing this. Its really amazing how much cheating can make someone think so differently. When you are the cheatee it really messes up your whole thought process. That's enough for now. I hope people actually read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment