Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love my Life!

Ok so maybe now this blog has become somewhere for me to vent more than anything. That's ok because anyone reading this in a similar situation will not be able to help it but laugh.

So this weekend turned out to be a crap. Friday night she was mysteriously "soooo tired" so i left her house and went to hang with my friends. She called Saturday morning and we met at the gym. We then we back to our respective residences, got cleaned up and then met for lunch. The afternoon was ok.

Saturday night we had plans to go to a bar to see a friends band play. I HATE this bar because it is in the most incestuous town in our state. Everyone knows everything about everyone. I am sure you know the place! A side note: this is the same bar she was observed about a year ago hooking up with someone else. I don't like the place.

the night went ok, everyone got a little drunk. We got home and got into bed...she rolled over and went to sleep. Ahhh the story of my life.

Sunday we were going to go to a hockey game together which she bailed on. I went with her sister instead. The whole time she was texting me as to when we were coming home. (If you so damned concerned why the hell didn't you come???) When I did get home I went to go hang with her and she had the crappiest attitude. I had a few beers and the game so I went to sleep. She woke me up for dinner and then that was the end of the day.

I will write about yesterday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment